Wednesday, July 16, 2008

God and Angels not only work 24/7. They work in the speed of light.

Miracles happen every day, and every second.

If you've read my previous post, my partner's bro was still in the Intensive Care Unit.

And I swear to God, it was only less than a minute after publishing my last post, the good news came. My partner was telling our IT Director on mobile, that his bro had been moved to the standard ward, which implied the critical moments were over.

Big thanks to all who responded to my last post (And I'm not sure how many could it be considering a less than 1 minute duration). That definitely includes Tomaz Mok - The most experienced advertising practitioner in Greater China, or probably the whole of Asia, with the youngest-looking face.

Kind-hearted people look young, as I always believe.

Wanna look younger? Simply be kind. To everyone around you, including the "strangers".

Ask and It Is given. Pray and you shall receive.

No matter how tough the reality seems.


*A side story: While his bro was receiving the brain surgery to have the blood clogs removed, a "sign" showed up at my partner's home. That a bird flew and hit the window of his bedroom and died.



No comments: